U can not compare DAISY with investing/trading

Daisy GlobalDate:11-13-2021 Views:
First people complain that profits go up when crypto in general goes up, now u complain that profits don't go up while others are. Come on guys. I repeat one more time:
 
1. We are a crowdfunding project
2. Main goal is to keep funds safe
3. Our contribution serve for testing ai, which is being developed atm. 
4. 50-70% are in trading, remaining 30%-50% go to crowd. 
5. Since January we made around 115% of trading Profits
6. U r not investing
7. U get Equity, income & profits 
8. Funds can be taken out once project is finished
 
= U can not compare DAISY with investing/trading.

DAISY Global is a disruptive crowd funding model for financial technologies, a trusted Crypto & Forex AI trading platform with broad prospects and development potential. DAISY Global is A Crowdfunding smart contract that offers profits, equity and income to every member.=>【Click Here to Join Now】
Excellent Crypto project platforms:
Meta Force is an upgrade to the popular Forsage. Meta Force is a smart contract that requires you to network with people and build a solid team structure. You can earn income fast and all earnings are paid instantly to your crypto wallet. You receive 100% as referral commission; Even wider spillovers possibilities,Meta Force Eco-system, Unlimited Income Potential.You can get started with just $10 USD, This is a golden opportunity nobody will want to miss.=>【Click here to learn more..】
DAISY Global


E-mail: [email protected]

DAISY AI Join Help   Telegram: @usd668

Crypto & Forex AI trading

Meta Force Smart Contract
Daisy Global AI Trading

DAISY Global is a trusted Crypto & Forex AI trading platform with broad prospects and development potential, A Crowdfunding smart contract that offers profits, equity and income to every member.Meta Force is an upgrade to the popular Forsage. Meta Force Founded by Lado Okhotnikov, the original Founder of Forsage. Meta Force is a smart contract that requires you to network with people and build a solid team structure. You earn in Forcecoin/DAI stablecoin and all earnings are paid instantly to your crypto wallet.Daisy AI and Meta Force are trustworthy platforms that have been strictly evaluated and screened by industry elites around the world, and they have bright prospects and development potential.

Home
AI trading
Join
Reward